Apply online for a Supplementary Protection Certificate
The online SPC e-filing system provides for the following
- The efiling of an application for a supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products;
- the efiling of an application for a supplementary protection certificate for plant protection products;
- the efiling of a request for a pediatric extension in connection with an existing SPC application or SPC for medicinal products.
By using this online filing system, applicants or patent agents/attorneys acting for applicants agree to being corresponded with by email in relation to all matters concerning the application.
Using and navigating the online application form.
· To proceed through the form or return to previous pages, please use the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons at the bottom of the screen.
· DO NOT use the back or forward buttons on your browser as this will take you out of the form and you will lose any data entered.
· Only documents in PDF (.pdf) and WORD (.doc and .docx) documents can be uploaded.
· Only files of less than 12 MB can be uploaded.
· Your application form can be saved onto your PC by using the “Save as draft” button on top of the screen for subsequent retrieval and completion at a later date
· You should not attempt to interfere with the functionality of the e-filing system and should not attempt to upload files with malicious content.
The online application process requires payment of the filing fee by credit or debit card before the application is considered submitted.